Offering both fiber optic and coaxial cable splicing, The Aspen Utility Company can provide the solutions to all of our customers needs.
Specializing in Aerial and Underground Coax, Single Mode/Multimode, Loose Tube and Ribbon Fiber Splicing, Termination, Power meter, Bi-directional, OTDR, Testing and Certification, Replacement/Upgrade of Fiber Optic Enclosures, with available 24 hour Emergency Fiber Optic Restoration and Repair.
- Single mode – Splicing, Termination, and bi-directional OTDR and Power meter Testing
- Multimode – Splicing, Termination, and bi-directional OTDR and Power meter Testing
- Mass Fusion splicing / Ribbonizing
- Emergency Repair
- Detailed Network Audits
- Relocates / Span Throws
- FTTP Architecture
- HFC Architecture
- Demarcation relocates
- Copper Splicing
- Coaxial splicing of RG-6,RG-11,.412,.500, .540QR, .565 .625,.750, .840, .860, .875, 1”
- Coaxial Splice and Activate, Forward Sweep and Reverse Sweep